BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Woof Woof



A co-worker of my husbands called me one night and asked if I had the time to bake an extra cake for a surprise for my husband. Of course I said YES! My husband is a fireman, as you all know (and if not, the name Firehouse Sweets may have given you a hint), and was being transfered to another station. The guys love to play jokes on one another and tricked my hubby into eating dog biscuits. Now I know most people know what a dog biscuit looks like and wouldn't eat one willingly (I hope), but these dog biscuits looked just like lemon cookies so anyone might have eaten one. I was asked to make a cake look like a dog bone, so I did. Of course I even colored the icing a nice shade of brown like the real bones and added a dog collar with the number 17 for his new station. The boys got a real WOOF out of this! The cake stated: It will be wuff without you!!!

0 comments: